Creative, Efficient, and Professional
At RapidHelpTech LLC, we are committed to providing our clients with a high level of creative, efficient, and professional services. Our ultimate goal is to not only meet but exceed customer expectations by providing quality service. We will feel honored if you choose us for your next project.
We are committed to our customer’s success. We provide quick turnaround of projects creatively, efficiently, and professionally.
RapidHelpTech LLC professional team has more than 23 years of experience in the multimedia field, designing and developing software for training and interactive kiosks, producing eLearning applications, and online tools, creating websites, and providing translation services and localization of software and websites in English and Spanish.
We follow an efficient methodology for every project that includes first understanding the customer’s needs and designing an effective strategy to develop a final product that exceeds customer expectations.
We are a very efficient team that uses best practices and collaboration tools for calls, chats, and sharing documents and information.
We strongly believe that the effort we put into every endeavor and in every project positively impacts our world. We feel that we contribute to promoting positive change in our society. We care about our work and strive to provide quality results. Our mission is to use our talents, creativity, knowledge, and experience to help our clients be successful.
We are proudly located in Emmitsburg, Maryland. A small town in Frederick County just south of the Mason-Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania. Emmitsburg was founded in 1785 and was named after its founder, William Emmit. Emmitsburg is the home of Mount St. Mary’s University, the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes, The Basilica and National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and the National Emergency Training Center (NETC) Campus which includes the Emergency Management Institute, the National Fire Academy and the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial. The population of Emmitsburg, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, was 2,814.
For more information about Emmitsburg, visit: www.emmitsburg.net
We are committed to satisfying our client’s needs by offering the following services:
Development of Multimedia
Development of Multimedia, including Video, Audio Narration, and Graphics. We specialize in the production of:
- Training, tutorials, and promotional videos.
- Voice-over narration in Spanish for training programs and video.
- Graphics, including the design of Graphical User Interfaces (GUI), Content Graphics, Infographics, and Charts.
Development of Custom Presentations
We design and develop custom professional presentations, including PowerPoint, PDF, or Web Based presentations.
This is what we can do for you:
- Design and produce a presentation with your content and ideas.
- Create PowerPoint templates that you can use in your own presentations.
- Give you suggestions on how to minimize the amount of text on slides and create an appealing, interesting and memorable presentation.
- Incorporate multimedia elements to your presentation; including animations, custom graphics, charts, photos, video and audio.
Website Design and Development
Our website design and development services include:
- Custom website development.
- Redesigning of your website.
- Modern and professional-looking websites.
- Websites that are easy to update and keep up today. We use WordPress the leading open source CMS (Content Management System) that allows our customers to easily keep their sites updated.
- Every website we develop is a responsive website that works on any web browser: desktop computers and mobile devices.
- We perform search engine optimization (SEO) on every website we develop. We make your website stand out from the competition, by making your website rank better among the top search engines. We optimize your website before it is officially launched.
We can develop different types of websites, including:
Educational websites: The purpose of this type of website is to enhance learning. They are developed with the commitment of teaching a specific topic really well. They are easy to navigate and operate, they are entertaining, and use multimedia (videos, animations, infographics, audio) and a diverse number of interactive activities to keep users engaged in the content.
Websites for Small Businesses: This is an informational website designed to present and describe a business to the public. Some of the most common features included in this type of website are: a home page, an about us section, a summary or history of the company, news, a list of services provided by the company, a list of clients, and/or a sample of past work in the form of a portfolio and a contact page.
Web-based/online applications: This type of application works within a web browser. They are in essence a website designed to work and operate as a native-looking application. They are also designed to be responsive, they automatically scale to the size of the browser window. They don’t require to be downloaded. It is possible to program these types of applications to allow the user to create a shortcut icon on the home screens of their mobile devices for easy access. It is usually cheaper to develop a web-based application than a native application because the tools used are the same used to develop websites. The app can also be developed so it is universal, you code once and it works on any device.
eCommerce-based website: This type of website allows for the selling and buying of goods and/or services over the internet. eCommerce can be a part or feature of a website or it can be the whole purpose of a website. It can be used to create an online store or it can be used as part of a Learning Management system to allow students to purchase access to specific courses.
Seeing a lesson is adequate. Seeing and hearing the lesson at the same time is superior. But learning is optimal when you can see it, hear it and then execute it. That is called interactive.
Interactive multimedia training gets the end-user involved in the learning process. It keeps the end-user engaged by providing a consistent instructional environment with activities designed to test progress, assimilation, and retention. It offers interactive pre-testing and post-testing, and instant feedback for right and wrong answers.
The Benefits of eLearning:
- Cost-Effective – Taking courses online can substantially reduce the cost of learning by eliminating transportation expenses and the cost of maintaining physical classroom spaces.
- Self-paced Training – It allows the end-user to control the pace, therefore reducing stress levels and maximizing the use of the learning material when attention span is optimal.
- Higher Retention – Learning retention is maximized because of the flexibility of eLearning courses, their interactive nature, and the potential of including a variety of multimedia elements.
- Automated Tracking – If the eLearning module is incorporated in an LMS (Learning Management System), it can track user progress and completion of lessons/courses.
We design and develop optimal digital interactive solutions following learning and design principles. We use commercial off-the-shelf authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline to develop eLearning modules. We can further enhance eLearning modules by using programs like Tumult Hype 3 Pro or Adobe Animate to incorporate richer animations and interactions. We are also capable of developing custom learning delivery solutions. We have experience implementing and customizing Learning Management Systems (LMS) using open source solutions like Moodle.
Do you need another set of eyes to test your programs or websites? We test on different operating systems, platforms, and devices.
We help you identify errors before your program or website goes live, performing manual QA of your product by playing the role of the end-user. We test all the different features of your product and make sure they behave as designed and that the program meets the original functional specifications and requirements. We perform the manual QA on the target platforms specified by you. For example, if your program was designed to be delivered on mobile devices, we test on Android tablets and smartphones as well as iOS iPhones, iPads, and Windows-based tablets. If your software is a website, we not only QA the different features of your site but also look at the content and try to identify any errors. We also check the performance of your site under different connectivity conditions.
Prior to initiating the QA process, we discuss with you our testing strategy and devise a QA plan. We usually request that you give us a tour of your program and that you share the objectives of your project. At the end of the QA process, we provide you with a very detailed report listing all the bugs found and recommendations. We can also re-test your program after you incorporate the modifications to your program.
English to Spanish Translation
We offer professional English to Spanish translation services. We translate your documents and materials and maintain the same original formatting to produce an exact equivalent in the Spanish language. Your document is proofread before delivery. All documents are translated first by one translator and verified by a different translator.
We offer the following translation-related services:
- Translation of documents.
- Translation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Translation of Training programs developed in Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Translation of Websites
- Development of bilingual websites (English and Spanish).
- Closed Captioning of videos and eLearning programs (English and Spanish).
- Voice-over narration in Spanish for training programs and video.
Call us at: 240-415-8905
Or send us a message: